Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Surgery is a Full Time Job

I have absolutely no idea how someone can go through gastric surgery while working.

This shit is my full time job now.

Today I met my surgeon (she's awesome), one of my nutritionist (she's also awesome), had blood drawn, x-rays, scheduled an endoscopy, and they also gave me appointments with a Cardiologist (just for a check up) and their OWN psychiatrist just for one appointment.  I didn't check but I'm pretty sure both of those are next week and the week after that is the outpatient endoscopy procedure.

I'm exhausted.  I was going to go to a vanilla meet up for kinky people tomorrow night at a Ramen shop but I'm just so so tired.  If I'm too tired to go, so be it, my health comes first.

Not going to lie: this has made my fears of going through all this work only to die out of the blue in a car accident or something worse.  I'm trying to tell myself that fate is fate and worrying about it can't help.  The only thing I can work on and improve is my health and I'm working my ass off on that front.